Beauty & Massages
Beauty, tranquillity, relaxation…industries in high demand in Australia! Interested?
Who is this for?
You want to become a beautician, a professional make-up artist or a massage therapist.
Why Choose This Industry
You will study beauty treatments (make-up, hair removal, nails and technology, lash and brow treatments, as well as demonstrating the features and benefits of beauty products) and you will develop business skills to open your own salon.
This nationally recognised qualification will explore a wide range of massage techniques that might promote wellbeing, improve sleep, treat anxiety and tension, and enhance a range of body functions such as circulation.
You will learn advanced make-up and cosmetic techniques to create a range of looks to make your own career in this industry.
The course (focus on practical skills) is designed to prepare students for work in the hairdressing industry and provide them with the skills and knowledge necessary to provide a high level of service to clients.
We listen first
Our student advisors will contact you over the phone/email or will meet with you in our Sydney office. They are dedicated to understanding your needs and assisting you in creating the best pathway for your educational journey in Australia.
Certificate IV of Beauty Therapy
- Comprehensive program that offers advanced study in various aspects of beauty therapy
- Designed to provide students with the necessary knowledge and skills required to excel in the beauty industry
- Key features of the Diploma of Beauty Therapy: Advanced Beauty Treatments, Makeup Artistry, Consultation and Product Recommendations, Business and Salon Management, Industry Relevance
Duration 1 year
Flexibility Evening or day classes.
Diploma of Remedial Massage
- A unique profession that allows you to make a direct and meaningful difference in people’s live
- Whether you choose to work in a spa, wellness centre, healthcare facility, or as a self-employed therapist, the field of massage therapy offers a fulfilling and gratifying career path where you can positively impact the health and well-being of your clients