Health, Wellbeing & Counselling
One of the areas that recruit the most in Australia!
Who is this for?
Interested in one of the following fields: Mental Health, Aged Care, Community services or Counselling?
Why Choose This Industry
Learning through theory and practice the skills related to individual care and mental health of people in aged care facilities.
Become a practitioner and create therapeutic alliances with clients suffering from mental health problems with a view to recovery.
The community service industry offers a variety of roles and possibilities, allowing you to specialise in the sector or have more general skills.
Obtain a nationally recognised qualification that will allow you to work as a psychological counsellor, working with clients on personal and psychological issues.
We listen first
Our student advisors will contact you over the phone/email or will meet with you in our Sydney office. They are dedicated to understanding your needs and assisting you in creating the best pathway for your educational journey in Australia.
Diploma of Nursing
- Prepare for a career as an Enrolled Nurse (EN) in the Australian healthcare sector.
- Develop vital skills in assessment, clinical decision-making, and person-centred care.
- Enhance your professional communication abilities and research skills.
- Gain awareness of diversity and the importance of self-care practices.
- Acquire hands-on experience in delivering care across different healthcare, industry, and community settings.
Duration 1,5 years
Flexibility Evening or day classes.